Sierra Art Trails has come and gone and we were able to greet many visitors at Julie Mitchell's home studio in Coarsegold.
The things to be grateful for during the weekend:
1. Wonderful people!
2. Fabulous cool weather on Sunday!
3. Julie's hospitality
5. Fun with the artists
7. New friends and collectors
8. Opportunity to meet the artists and watch them work
9. Being part of a large and well-organized Open Studio event
10. A spectacular lightning show on Saturday evening
11. Surviving the storm with no permanent damage
12. Looking back and laughing about the weather challenges
It was all a lot of work, but well worth it. Will we do it again? Next year, SAT 2011!